Addicted to Avril Lavigne

Thanks to certain friends of mine, I am now addicted to Avril Lavigne.

I heard most of her music and I already picked my top 5 or 10 probably. I seriously don't know why but I've been playing her songs for the past few days. And it rocked my eardrums out.
I seriously love her fashion line: Abbey Dawn. I love the rock princess type especially the blending of pink and black and skulls, hearts and gothic patterns. But I am not a pink lover just loving the punk fashion.

Yes I am so much supporting her and she's one of those people who even if she's quite old in the entertainment industry, she's one of those people I'd like to hear. Her music is long lasting and it dues to no time! Anyways, Here's my top picks from Avril Lavigne's albums:

1. What the Hell


2. Girlfriend


3. The Best Damn Thing


4. My Happy Ending

5. Don't Tell Me




So this is my top 5. Don't worry, I LOVE all of Avril's songs. These are just 5 of the most top played in my list. You can comment down your faves from Avril's Song Lists. I'd also love to hear your opinions :) 

Up until the next post...

2 comments:

  1. Avril Lavigne is the princess of pop rock. :) Great singer. Her perfume line is just as amazing as well, search black star on youtube. :) You'll see an ad of her perfume. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mindlessandroid

    Yeah, i knew that. Though Thanks very much! For info and reading :)

    ReplyDelete