How to Love by Lil Wayne

For some odd reasons, this song also keep coming back to my mind. Though I am not a fan of Lil Wayne, I respect him a lot. I respect each and everyone in the same degree. I don't give any negative comments to any artist. Just loving their music.

You see, Last Friday a friend of mine (T) went to my house and we kind of went shopping, played computer, told stories.. the "usuals". Then she introduced me to this song called "How to Love" by Lil Wayne.


When I watched the MV, my jaw dropped  in astonishment. I never really liked any much rap songs but this one is different.

While watching it, I understood the story. I loved how the MV was directed. It was like watching a film in 5 minutes. The lyrics were also good and it matched the story. The main girl did a good job in acting two opposing possible future of the little baby at the start of the video.
 
Here's the MV of How to Love by Lil Wayne. 



What do you think? Comment me your opinions on the MV. 

Btw I am a big fan of MV plots. 

"Where Music becomes the story"

No comments:

Post a Comment