Featured Person of the Month: Ryan Higa!

OMG! I'm addicted! Joke, not really just slight. Here I am loving life. And yes I recently found someone interesting in Youtube! And is named........

RYAN HIGA! from nigahiga....

Well, I know you'd probably know him if you're one of his millions of subscribers all over the world
(I'm one of them).

And here I just want to share an awesome person I will never stop watching and laughing at. He's a good comedian, actor and more stuff. I won't make this long so I'm welcoming Ryan Higa in my blog! (literally no. Just some favorite videos of him)

 Nice Guys by Chester See, Kevjumba and Nigahiga (Ryan's Version)
 

Shed a Tear by Chester See, Kevjumba and Nigahiga
 
 Word of the Day: Bromance with special guest Jay Park

 

and of course, out of everything else I have enjoyed this short film they made with collaboration of Wong Fu Productions.

"Agents of Secret Stuff"
This just a few of the things I have watched and liked the most of all. BUT BELIEVE ME, this is so not half of it. Basically there's more to watch! Just don't forget to subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/user/nigahiga?feature=chclk for his nigahiga channel
And
http://www.youtube.com/user/HigaTV for HigaTV channel link!

No comments:

Post a Comment