I am 100% Filipino! (Eiditorial Review)

If you're 100% Filipino then you'd get the jokes I'll post later. I've also shared this on facebook so you can check it there if you want. You see, a friend of mine shared this little laugh trip joke. WARNING: BETTER READ IT AND DON"T SKIP IT. :>


 Then I thought, "Who thought of this? it's very clever indeed." This lead me to this facebook page: I am 100% Filipino! I looked at the pictures and I'm telling you, being a proud Filipino makes me realize how philosophic filipinos are. And that includes me. Somehow or another, I appreciate the thought. If you're a Filipino, please don't forget to like their page. All credits and sources should be for them. No credits go to me because all pictures/photos/status comes from them. I dearly respect them!

Here's my top pick for the editiorial pics they showed in the album "Laugh Trips," including the 10 Facts about you above: 

 In here, I got my first 4 words that describes me: 
Passionate, Talented, Outgoing, and Out spoken








I am not sure if this is all theirs or what. All I know it's a laughtrip thing and I am lmao! =)))))))) If you have seen this before then be it. If you haven't, then hello, what'd you think? 

Now since I've shared this to you already, I'm off to dinner. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment