Chocolate Coated Cake

Tomorrow is my little brother (Ken)'s birthday so I decided to make a chocolate cake using the Hershey Recipe. It's like I made it today because I knew I'd be lazy tomorrow. And in anyways, it's a success! Here's the picture of the chocolate coated cake:

It's actually supposed to be 2 of these but I made a mistake along the way.

The recipe can make about two 8x11 inches pan cakes. I was only supposed to make the cake. When the cake got out of the oven, I ate the first cake without the frosting. And then I realized that it tastes so plain without the frosting. So i decided to make the frosting for the second pan. And it turned to success.

I followed the recipe that is in the back of the Hershey Box of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder since I don't have the luxury (well I'm lazy) to find one in the internet.

and it tastes incredible. But I'd love to try it in summer using Belgian Chocolates.

In anyways, if you'd like me to post the recipe just PM me. I might prepare a new post about how to make a Chocolate Coated Cake (with picture).

So Happy Summer! Enjoy the picture and be HUNGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment