Summer Classes Part 1

No, I did not fail Sophomore Year that I am taking Summer Classes.

Basically, I'm going to review my studies for the past years and advanced readings for the coming years. My mom is preparing me for College Entrance Exams. Definitely I am a dreamer, and I want to get to a topnotch school.

My mom will be tutoring me in subjects like Literature, Communication Arts, History, Sciences, including Computer Science. Dad will be tutoring me in Math and Business.  While my Big Brother will be tutoring me in Math and Economics.


I am not a failure in school nor am I in the star section. If you think about it, I am average but talented, I guess. So my mom's thought that I should be ready for College Exams and Junior Year since it'll be too costly to get a line of 7.

As of Sophomore Year, my SAT Exams resulted as Above Average (AA). But it's still not as high as Freshmen Year. So I am aiming to get a higher grade and be accepted in my awesome dream school. I'll probably tell you that by the time I get into it. If not, I'll make a confession posts.

So What I really wanted to show you was the books my mom bought me. Knowing that I have short attention span, my mom thought of a way to make me more interested in my studies. And she bought these:

My mom told me that I should start with interesting facts. Knowing me, the only way for me to get to study is facts that are extreme or not ordinary. It makes me more interested to learn more about a certain thing.

And in these books, I've read a basic summary of certain subjects. There's even dinosaurs in it!

And my favorite book is this one:


 
And yes, I love the eye effect.

So basically, these books contains usual questions and is also answered. Like Theory of Evolution, Human Systems and even What are batteries made of? or plastic.

Though I have other books in hand to use as a reviewer like A History of the World by Perry. And my thick biology book that was said to be a College Book.

In anyways, I'd be making updates to where I am in my so-called  Summer Classes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment