Second Introduction

Okay, so on the very first post of this blog I said that this is just an experimental blog project. But because of you guys, I now officially open the site with a new name too! A Thespian's Summer derived from my love to arts, theater, dance and music. And there are such people in my heart that called me a thespian. I may not be a known actor, but the love for theater and for its arts is within me. And it's all thanks to people like Ate Boogie and the rest of my co-actors in school.

I have also mentioned my love to dance as I've been part for the first time in the company show of Ballet Philippine's Sleeping Beauty last December 2011. And I'm going to continue pursuing my dance career. And it's all thanks to the CCPDS Scholarship Program. I will honestly say that I improved for the last 10 months of my scholarship. And I'm glad I did.

Also, making a quick current update of my violin classes from my 7 months hiatus, I am proud to say that after 3-5 months I'm going to level up to Level 4 this coming Summer in the Philippines. It took me a while than the usual to make this effort paid.

As an actor, dancer and musician I would love to give my best well share my talents to you. I am not the best writer you read writing in a blog. I read a lot of blogs with better writing. But it doesn't mean jealousy to me, it's inspiration.

I would also like to inform you guys that someday in Summer I might pick up that pen again and start writing the fantasies and actions in my head. I'll try my best to share  you some of these great plots in my head.

So this is my 2nd introduction to this blog. And I am thankful for all those 700++ visitors and readers even if I know that you're not exactly 700. To all the viewers, and readers, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment