Yami No Game

Ever heard of the game called "Shadow Game?" I'm sure you've heard of it especially if in your childhood you've watch anime series like these:



Yes, I'm talking about the Yu-Gi-Oh!

When I was a kid, my big brother used to watch this anime series. And I ended up watching it too. Me and my brother even played the cards itself. My brother collected all the cards. But when we grew up, of course my dad just either stored it away or gave it away. So I never saw it since then. If there was a chance of seeing it, I'd post it back here.

And yes, this summer I am re-watching all seasons and movies of both series! And at the end of the summer, don't blame me for getting addicted. In anyways, I'll give you probably a monthly updates on what episode I am. I finished 27 episodes in 2 nights last week before our final exams. Though I'd like to ask you guys if you know where to actually buy the series. It'd be the greatest gift I'd ever receive. Even better than a new violin or expensive clothes.

You can still watch the series online in some selected sites. If not, better start going to stores looking for the DVD/CD!

Note to self and anybody else: If anyone knows a site or place where I can watch Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters in JAPANESE and ENGLISH SUBBED, please inform me! I am in search to watch the rest of the seasons in English Subbed. English Dubbed just really freaks me out sometimes. Thank You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment