CCP DS Christmas Party!

The evening of December 11, 2011 the CCP DS had our own mini christmas party at our Rehearsal Hall. After the last show/matinee of the Sleeping Beauty, the CCP Dance School had our party as an end-year get together.

The party started around 6 pm with all the food catered, buffet type. We started to eat first thing. there were spaghetti, Asado and even seafood. No Rice. only sprite, royal or coke with ice.

  
Most of the scholars did attend and some with their parents. Some company members also joined the celebration and we even played games.

GAMES

I joined the first game of the party. The game was about two groups racing to pop all the balloons by sitting on it. The first group to finish popping all the balloons win. At the first, we were at the head of the game but as the game ends we ended up finishing tied or not. What really happened is that I was the last person to pop the balloon. As I ran back to my group for the race I tripped myself and hit my right chest and cheek on the floor like I was diving. At first I couldn't breath normally because it hit part of my lungs. As I sat up, unknowingly one person said "Look! She's still pointing!" and I was like, oh yeah I did! I just laughed it all off and be happy. I don't like ruining the mood. One person even told me, you should have also back bend to complete the profile! I laughed and the mood went back to normal.

The second game was about 5-8 people being blind folded and finding a C2 bottle held by a person who moves from time to time. You're only clue to find that person and the bottle is his voices and movements if you ever feel it. Throughout the game, we were having a great time watching them. It was so funny! One person was really moving around but gets the wrong people and the others went to the wrong direction. It probably took them more than 10 minutes to finish the game. It was hilarious the way the person with the C2 bottle moves from right to left, forward and back, to trick the contestant. In the end, there will always be a winner.

The third game is what we common filipinos know. It's the game called "Pinoy Henyo".  This game was probably popularized by GMA I think. I don't really know either ways. Anyways, the game goes like this. There will be two players in each round. One player will seat at opposite end to each other. One of them will be wearing a paper or board on top of his/her head and there's a word that is written there. That person will be guessing that word for a time limit. The other person who sees the word will only give clues by saying yes, no, or maybe to the person's question. Example would be this:

Person A's word is: watch
A- the one who'll be guessing/B-the one who'll be giving clues
(the conversation goes like this)

A:  is it a person?
B: no.
A: a thing?
B: yes!
A: Is it useful?
B: yes!
A: Is it connected to numbers?
B: Maybe.
A: Is it an accessory?
B: Maybe.
A: Is it a watch?
B: YES! 

Then the team will win. The time limit for our game was 2 minutes. And we did two rounds of each pair switching them vise versa. There was only one team who won. Which is Kuya T. and Kuya P. It became funny from the words that the guesser say. And sometimes, it's too far away or unrelated and it just made us laugh.

After the 3rd game, we had our exchange gift. we were asked to give the gifts at the start of the party and they wrote numbers in it. Each number correspond to a certain gift. So everyone who gave a gift, lined up and picked a number. As they give the number to the gift checker, they give you your gift and a small gift bag of chocolates! Yahoo! I picked #3 and the gift that corresponded to it was a cork board plus a white board. I loved it since I was in deep need of cork board to post it in my room. It's unnecessary to buy my own alone. Wouldn't it be boring? 

After the exchange gift, we left and went home already. That was one of the best Christmas Party ever. Full of joy and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment