Scrapbook Making Introduction

As a child, I never grew up with the art of making scrapbooks let alone paint. Until I reached 5th grade, I finally bought my very first scrapbook and bought as many art materials to pile it up. But because of my busy life, it was called now the unfinished book.

That Unfinished Scrapbook contained the memories I had with the friend I lost. I told and swore to myself that I wouldn't change nor lose it or burn it because it's something that I'd like to remember again despite the ups and the downs in that certain period of time.

I bought a whole new set of Scrapbook and materials for a new beginning. I thought that this Scrapbook would be for ballet. You see, I have more than 1 part of my life working right now. I have my violin, my dance, my school, my club. I had this concept that I'm making of scrapbooks is making a new form of summarized diary in a very interesting and artistic way. It tells you what that person likes in the way she designs or how she picks the pictures and writes the capture.

For now, I'm still looking for pictures that I can put. I might develop old pictures. Until then, I'll post another update of this after I finished the scrapbook for Sleeping Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment