Make Up Part 2

Last Thursday,  I bought some more Make Up to add up in my Kit. These time it's not all Fashion 21. I tried other brands too and it worked for me.

I bought these for the show:

1. Double Up Mascara (Fashion 21) - This mascara really works well especially if you want to show your eyelashes, it works well with it and makes it even look longer and thicker.

2. Eye Lashes Natural X4289 (Elise) - This is the 2nd time I bought I lashes because the first one didn't really worked well with the lights and the stage. When  I tried this, it gave me a better look in my eyes and really makes my eyes pop out for the audience.

3. Eyelash Adhesive (Nichido) - Bought it from Nichido Cosmetics. I bought one from last Thursday and another one today because mine is already near empty and I need for the next 4 days. Really works well with mostly anything. It can be used to stick things in your skin! BUT warning, this is only for the use of Eyelashes.

4. Eyelash Curler (Fanny Serrano) - I love this Eyelash Curler! It really works well and it's easy to use. Also, the eyelash curler I bought had a Fanny Serrano scripted engraved in it. It's so cool and
classic.

5. Brush Set (Nichido) - This is one of the things I bought that I did not like. The first time I used these brushes, Seriously it was like poking my skin. It was like already 2 or 3 days after when the brush finally soften. Seriously, I'm buying a whole new set of brushes. I'd be dreaming to buy the ones from Fanny Serrano!

6. Liquid Eyeliner (Nichido) - This 4mL Liquid Eyeliner I bought was worth the price for me. Though after I put the eyeliner in my eye, it likes pierce it for a minute but I got used to it anyways. It's dark and great for my eyes.

7. Dipliner (Fashion 21) - I seriously loved this! This is one of my top picks in cosmetics. This dipliner is really easy to use and gives you a smokey eye look. The tip of the brush is soft but the short body is hard and controlled. So it's easy to use and it looks really nice as it is presented.

So I bought all of these again in one day. I'm planning to buy another set of Dipliner from Fashion 21 because I lost mine during the duration of the show. So I'm buying another one this week probably.  I'm going to try buying Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara. It might be a good start. I'm also going to buy doll eyes eyelashes to change looks during the shows and probably a new set of lipstick because it's dull if it's just all pink. I want red this time. I'm also going to be buying a small set of eyeshadow. I need stronger colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment