Sound Trip: Santa Claus is Coming To Town by Justin Bieber

"Surprisingly Good"
is all I can say now. I first saw this music video from a post in facebook. Surprisingly, the song was great, the arrangements is good, Justin Bieber sang it well, the video itself was good. 

If I'd rate this I'll rate this 4 1/2. One reason why not 5 because the arrangements was just changing the tempo, beat and a little tune but not completely arranged. Although despite the lost 1/2 point star, I'd like to congratulate Justin Bieber for doing a good work for the song. Especially that it's timed for Christmas.

For another time in my life, Justin Bieber, you've gain my little respect about you. But I'm not a fan. 

Anyways, Surprisingly this is Good and I'd like to hear more from you, too as a person who gives counted respect.

Here's the video to watch.

Santa Claus is Coming To Town sang by Justin Bieber in Arthur Christmas Version.


No comments:

Post a Comment