The Sleeping Beauty by CCP BP

Updating my very first posts about my role in the classical ballet of The Sleeping Beauty for the Company Dance of CCP. I danced Waltz of the Flowers. Usually known as the Garland Dance with the boys of SDS. I only took pictures at the last day of the show when the boys were about to leave. Here are they:

The SDS boys with Kuya K.

The SDS boys with Kuya K. and R.

The SDS boys with [from left], G., me, M., and Y. (the girls)

The SDS boys with [from right], Ate E., M., and B.

While helping dress up the Queen for Act 3.

FAMILY PICTURE! (3 minutes before Act 3 starts)

So pretty much that's it. Well, this was the last show pictures. Most of them were from after Act 1 of Sleeping Beauty because the SDS boys were leaving and that was the last time we'd see them for the show.

This is my first company show with CCP BP. And it's a wonderful experience. it's not only a ballet. It's like I'm part of a story. A story that portrays not only the concept but the magic. Thank You CCP!

No comments:

Post a Comment