MORE THAN a Sound Trip: Violinist Jun Sung Ahn

You do know Jun Sung Ahn, right? No. Then meet Jun Sung Ahn! He's one of the coolest violinist I've ever heard! He's also good in doing covers and arrangements.

note: Each time I find someone this great, I'm posting it as MORE THAN a Sound Trip:___.

Anyways, back to the topic. Today wasn't really a great day to begin with. I wasn't able to go to the Christmas Party I was so excited about until this morning. That is, I don't have transportation because of my little brother.

So to cool down my head, I slept for around 5 hours this afternoon and woke up eating chips and polvoron.

Then of course, I had to play and practice my violin: kolar, shifting and vibrato. All about technique.

But I was too lazy to do anything at all. So I wanted to hear and watch some inspiration. And I ended up watching more than 5 videos of Jun Sung Ahn playing the violin. And yes, I'm addicted.

As a violinist, I can probably say that he's really good. Any person can say that he has worked really hard to achieve a high level in violin. And that's not the only thing I'd like to say about him.

He's the type of person that if he plays, you'd want to listen to him in the end. He's not boring when he plays. He lit up the light of any room when you hear him play the strings of his violin.

According to the comments in his youtube account, this is what they'd been saying to him: 

"I'm Speechless"
"Make a cd!"
"Fantastic"
"Beautiful"
"Amazing!"

 And I deeply and heartily agree to all of these! If you've just give me a chance to ask you to hear him.

I call him:

The music that silenced me.
Speechless. 

Don't forget to Subscribe at:

Also Please support him in his Clara C cover Contest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment