11/11/11 - Full of Patterns

Everyday I've always wished,
that I can wish to a pattern time.

Today I receive a message of
a time: 11/11/11

I can't recall what happened
last year: 10/10/10

It might not be my birthday,
but I'm sure it wasn't that great either.

All I know that today is a great day,
A lucky day to say in an instance.

That patterns of the number 1,
is not the same of a computer's languange
(01011010101)


But the 11/11/11
is a fascinating thing.

It can inspire me to do something,
well to see a simple number in life.

At 11:11, for only 60 seconds,
of my life I treasured to wishes.

I didn't care about anything,
just to send a single wish to the stars.

I don't know if it's true,
But I wish it comes true.

If it does not then my luck ran out,
Next year I'll wish a better a charm.

Now that ends my little words,
just to end the day tonight.

11/11/11, I know you won't come back again,
But thanks for the days.

Sorry for my autism.
Life is just great like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment