Sound Trip: Underwater by Allison Harvard in ANTM

For America's Next Top Model Cycle 17 All Stars Episode 8: Game is one my favorite episodes of ANTM. The girls were great and I loved their music! And of course, my favorite among the Music Videos is Allison's Underwater. 

I did not choose this song because it's the Best Video/Photo of the week. It's all because the awkwardness and weirdness (as Game says it) is beautifully presented. It's like the ugly-pretty factor. Her weirdness is beauty for her. I like the song really. It feels like I can feel the tension of the song. I feel the emotions overflowing through the song. And it wasn't long until I realized that I wasn't only drawn by her song, the tune and the lyric, That I was also drawn at her big weird yet pretty eyes. As the judges says it, if this was an album or something I will surely buy it. 

Here's the video of Allison's Underwater MV.

 

Lyrics: 
Allison, you're an all star, shine bright
Father, sister, mother, father, sleeping, standing, undewater~ Fierce~ pot ledom~
sinking, swimming, floating, dreaming, forward moving, backword thinking~ All-star~
Pot ledom, Brother, Sister, Mother, Father, 1, 2, 3, 4, Underwater~ 1, 2, 3, 4, underwater~ pot ledom~ underwater~ top model backwords~

No comments:

Post a Comment