Sound Trip: 5 O'Clock by T-Pain ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen

REMINDERS: Every now and then, each time I put up a song it'll be entitled "Sound Trip: (Title and artist)". The reason behind this uniform was because of a simple scene in my biology class I'd like to share about.

Today, in my Biology class that consists of 2 hours on a Monday and Thursday bores us to death. And to be blunt, it'll be that rhythmic line in a nursery rhyme We All Fall Down!  Basically, we tend to fall asleep. As the discussion continues, our teacher gave us a Seat Work. And of course, if you didn't listen to the discussion, you wouldn't know answering it. But it was easy because it's only the conversions of bases from DNA to m and t RNA stating also its Amino Acid or Protein paired by the mRNA.

One of my classmate then suggested to put up music in youtube (because there was internet) and play a little sound trip to make us stay away. And there, Sound Trips during Seat works and taking Quizzes is the new trend in biology class.

And the first song we played was 5 O'Clock by T-Pain ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen


I liked the song. It's very peaceful for me and it made me feel at ease. I now list this song as one of my Top Most Played song in my Youtube account and in iTunes. Listen to it. This song is actually very relaxing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment