Rockmelt Experience

I woke up at around 11 am today. Pretty late? I know right. Anyways, I ate my lunch and checked my mail around 1 pm today. And I received this mail: The Rockmelt Survey! 

Ha-ha. as if it's pretty exciting. Anyways, If you know Rockmelt then that's good. If you don't, let me introduce you to the new browser of the year: Rockmelt: It's not your grandpa's browser.









This browser was one of the easiest and cheekiest for me to use. It has certain applications that we usually need especially if you have a facebook account.

The basics will always be there: THE BROWSER and the SEARCH ENGINE.

But what they have that the others don't have are these: (I hope I'm not mistaken)



You can chat with your friends even if you're on another tab or window. (And I like their chat box~)
You can also share with "One Click Sharing". This works when your in one site and you want to share, just click and you've shared it! No more typing looooooooong URLs.

You can also add more apps like twitter and tumblr and receive notifications and posting up tweets and posts.

You can also receive notifications from Facebook just on the left hand corner of the browser.

Those are the most common of them. But there's many more you should catch using. Explore Rockmelt-Not your grandpa's browser!

Well that's pretty much all. I use both Mozilla and Rockmelt and they're great browsers to say. Those two are my top choices in the World Wide Web. If you have browsers that you think is also great, comment and suggests it to me. And I'll blog it for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment