Sleeping Beauty

Sorry for my previous post of meaninglessness. Anyway, did I tell you that I'm a dancer? A ballet dancer? Well now you know, this year my dance school and its company will be doing "Sleeping Beauty" and I was included in the cast as  Fairy Attendants. For the company show, I'm an understudy for.... Fairy Children! (I know it's not that great,  the other one is better). We'll be joining the dance Garlands for this year. I am still not sure if I'm going to be dancing in the show since I have said that I'm only an UNDERSTUDY. But this is great

For me who just got my scholarship for the first time this year, for me who had my scholarship forms/auditions more than 3 times, this is a great improvement. I cannot say that I'm a really good dancer. But I can say that I am NOT a WANNABE either. I know how to dance. I know what dance is. Well in terms of ballet. I have good knowledge about it. This year has been a great year for me. despite all my grades in school going up and down because of teachers i don't like, laziness, not passing projects, uncooperative teamwork and such. But I'd like you to know that one day I'll be up on that stage with them. One day I won't only be dancing with the babies. One day I'll be dancing with my toes up.

By the way, I'd like to "advertise" CCP's Ballet Philippines will be presenting Sleeping Beauty this December 2011 feauturing their principal dancers: Candice Adea, Katherine Trofeo, Carissa Adea and JM Cordero and many other great dancers. Also we have our international guest peformer Nobuo Fujino with the Manila Symphonic Orchestra playing live, according to CCP Ballet Philippines' Facebook page and Inquirer. Visit: their website for more information and/or follow their facebook page for updates.

Ballet Philippines - We Dance For You

No comments:

Post a Comment