Fonts for Life

Have you ever wanted to put an end to writing boring reports? To cheer you up, I'll introduce you to one my favorite sites that I always go to whenever I want to write something different. And one way to encourage myself to write is to change my FONT.

Readers, Please welcome Mr. Urban Fonts !


So here's the thing. It all happened one boring night while I was finishing a chapter in a book. Seeing it go till the 15th page, it bored me and I stopped. As I browsed the Internet, I always wonder : "Where'd they get that font?" which reminded me of a friend who printed these cool fonts and used them as designs in her planners, notebooks and such. It was awesome I tell you. I wasn't able to get the site she used that time. So I searched it  up myself.

I went to google (as usual) and typed there, Free Fonts Downloads (since I don't have any intention to buy fonts in the internet. It's JUST fonts).  As I searched, I saw this Free Fonts site. And it had it all: MY FONTS.

I present you to: 

If you have come across this site, tell me your opinion and comments about this. If not, well try it! 

It was seriously awesome! I was able to download fonts that I like in different forms. They have more than a hundred fonts of different genres and categories. You should check it out. It's worth your time.

Here are some of my favorite fonts from my favorites categories:

Category #1: 3D (3 Dimensional)

     Font #1: Boxing Brophius by GemFonts

    - this reminds me of the old typewriter keyboard, where it actually punches out and sounds whenever we press it hard.
  Font #2: Blox (BRK) by Brian Kent [site]

    - This totally reminds me of the game Blox, where you have to move the block with arrow keys having it with correct box and steps to be able to finish the game.

Font#3: ChocolateDropsNF by Nick Curtis

     - what i like about this font would probably be the effect of the un-proportional size and spacing of the letters between.

Category#2: Gothic

Font#1: Ardenwood Demo by Scriptorium Fonts [site]

    - What I really like about this is the side  designs. I wasn't really paying attention  to the letter though. But it looks so elegant and to me at first sight, it looked like a wall of vines with really many ancient doors.

Font#2: Bill Hicks 5 by Penny Fonts [site]

     - ain't this cool or what? I couldn't find the alphabet form of this font but there is but in a bigger picture so i chose this. also I fell in love with its total emotic darkness. Very strong.
Font#3: Deutsche Zierschrift by Dieter Steffman

     - Now I can say that I was crazy for lines. When I was browsing the content of this category, the lines of this font really caught my eye. I'd admit it myself.

Category #3: Graffiti Fonts

   Font #1: Kyrlon Gothic by Clearlight Fonts [site]
    
      - this font really reminds me of Tarzan. well specifically the Jungle. I don't know why, but every summer in my dance school the theme for our recitals are always concerned with the Earth Theme. And we staged Starzan and Jeniz by Teacher Noordin Jumalon this year. And when i saw this font i was like "Starzan!"
Font #2: The Battle Continuez 

    - I can say the most that this reminds me of painted walls by street gangs where they use spray paint on walls using words not suitable for kids. But i always wonder "How do they do a piece of drawing in a wall bigger than them with just a spray paint?" it was amazing for me.
Font #3: Meglaphoid by Casa

     -Last but not the least, The meglaphoid. The name actually caught my attention. And it reminded me of how bad my handwriting is before. Also, in one forum I was reading at, she was using somewhat similar to this kind of font.

All in all, this are JUST SOME of my favorites. You can check out their site for their Latest Featured fonts. you can also  buy fonts from them if you want. 

Comment, Rate  and Suggests! 

Till next time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment