New Heart

For the first time,
I felt so beautiful
so good today,
I just wish another day

For the first time,
I felt so beautiful,
because you're here with me,
I hope you see it that way too.

I don't know why,
but I'm falling down the sky
I hope somebody will catch me
hold me with your arms.

I don't know why,
but I want to fly,
just to see you one more time,
I'd fly through the sky.

Is it too much to ask?
to fly then fall?
to see you then be caught?
is it really too much?

Is it too much to ask?
if I want to be loved
i  hope it won't be questioned
because you're the same too

I won't judge that much
So just let me be free
to choose whoever i want
and be happy and pleased.

That's all for tonight folks,
nothing else to say.
I hope you give me some time,
to think about what I'll say!



No comments:

Post a Comment