My Happy Ending

My Happy Ending wasn't so happy.

I thought it'd be happy
But not at all.
I thought, it'd stay like this forever with you.
But I was wrong.

I cried when you lied to me.
you lied to my heart and my being.
you lied to the person who thought of you as a friend.
you lied to me, whom you knew it was well.

I don't know what happened.
it was a mess, a crash.
But since I loved you,
I'll keep it like that.

I don't want to get hurt,
I don't want to hurt you.
I don't want anything,
but to be with you.

But it wasn't what I'd imagine,
what I envisioned to be.
Because this ending,
wasn't all that happy for me.

Yet all sincere and great,
I'll accept this pain.
Since after a month,
I bid you farewell.

I smiled the last time,
on my phone I say.
"It's not friendship,
but just a civil act"

I accept all pains.
all miseries from the past.
I don't care anymore,
and just move on at last.

Because when I wrote this down,
My feelings for you were gone.
It wasn't all that it seem,
but I hope you knew it was me.

Yet no matter what happened,
No matter how many times
I go back in time to the past,
the result will be the same.

It's a test I failed.
I have nothing more to say.
Just give me back
the past I wrecked.

I'll have my guardians sign it,
let them know of it.
How much I tried to pass it,
But really it wasn't enough.
But don't worry about me,
Because when I wrote this down, 
I wasn't crying or anything.
I even felt fresh about it.

Because as you say,
it's all civil act.
For the sake of the rest
and for ours, too.

I don't know why, 
but I can't stop an end
to this odd little poem
that doesn't even rhyme. 

Here's my last word
to everyone who have hurt me
and whom I've hurt.
in return for a simple a favor: 

I hope to see you
while I smile.
while I live and
ask for a real Happy Ending.

After all, I don't believe in Fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment