Fashion 21: Make-Up

Seriously, I am not a fashion addict nor in love with too many make-ups in my closet or locker. That is until I shopped with it on my own. ~

Yesterday I got my credit card. Having my credit card with me, I got the chance to buy the things I want for myself and to myself only. So I went to the beauty department and bought a whole new make-up set for my recitals and shows for the next 2-3 weeks.

I seriously had a hard time going to the make-up section since I don't usually go there. I usually pass by the stationary area where I buy lots of sticky pads, paint and such. But it took me at least 20 minutes to go straight there and ask for make-up. And it went well, better than I thought.

I started with looking for a mascara, then a sales lady gave me tips on mascara and started introducing their products. I actually ended up landing in the stalls of Fashion 21. Knowing me who don't really need to be brand choosy, I liked it.

These are things I bought from Fashion 21 and it was worth the prices!

1. Mascara '90
2. EYELINER with Foam Tip
3. Perfect Stick Concealer
4. Duo Blush-On
5. Two Way Cake with Papaya Extract Powder
6. Color Mood Lipstick
7. Color Set Eye Shadow Pallette

You can all see the products at Fashion 21's Official Sitehttp://www.fashion21cosmetics.com/index.asp

So these are the 7 things I bought at Fashion 21. And I like them personally. Though I'm still going to buy more. Other than that, I bought bobby pins from Watson, Hair clips and hair ties from Nouveau Classic Collection.

So much for credit card usage! Though all of them are good sales. All of these only costs me 1, 500.00 Pesos if estimated. It was really nice. I saved up money and is even worth my time.

Next time, I'll be posing about new makeup brushes! I hope to buy a set of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment