Muzy.com

Have you ever tried muzy.com? I did! And it was really great! Here's another review of a website I found!

A week ago, my friend posted something in facebook. As I clicked it I was sent to this place:

MUZY.COM!!! Horray!

Well, according to muzy.com, this is their definition of the site: Muzy is a new kind of blog for your creative side! Post anything to your own beautiful blog with our unique + creative apps. Share with your friends.

It's a blog where you can use apps to express your thoughts and such. Here you can use apps like:

Photobox
Photoboard
Photo
Versus
Collage
Word Play
Picnik
Thoughts
Kaleidomood
Phot Quotes
Text
Pixel Me
Cube Me
Doll Me Up
Dream Status
Stamp Status
Mirror Status
Video
Comic
Stretch
Photo Brush
Music Maker
Brushes
Drawing
Animal Pics
Celebrity Pics
Fashion Pics
Mobile Photo
Music Grid
Pattern Status
Photo Text
Webcam Status
Sumo Paint
Stackland
Twitter Faves

Is it too many? Well it's enough for me! Try muzy.com for yourself! And I'm sure you'd like playing with the apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment